Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving. It is definitely my favorite holiday. Yes, even more than Christmas. 15yrs ago, I would probably not have said that, but as I get older, I appreciate Thanksgiving more.



I love remembering and talking about good things. I love having family and friends in my home enjoying remembering and talking about good things with me. And of course, making, sharing and eating good food is really fun too. :D



Looking back over the last year, there are so very many things that I have to be thankful for! I'm not sure I could list them all. But the things that top the list?

I'm thankful for:



My Savior and Lord, Jesus. :D

My amazing husband

My beautiful, smart, busy children

Family and friends that walk through life with us and share the good times and the bad.

and so much more. My mind is so full of the wonderful blessings I have that I can't seem to get them out....



from this last year,

my husband's new job that he actually enjoys,

my little Babybug that arrived safely and healthy just over a yr ago.

finding an old friend again and being able to continue our friendship

finding a good curriculum and being able to homeschool my sweet kids- not having to miss out on any time with them. :D

And yes, I'm thankful for knitting. :)

and more......



"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusts in Him." Ps 34:8



"They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Thy house; and you shall make them drink of the river of Thy pleasures." Ps 36:8



I hope you all have as happy a Thanksgiving as we have been. :D



No comments: