Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Finished Projects

I am so excited.

I have finished a project that I have been working on for over 2 years. Well, ok, it's not really completely done, but the hardest parts are done.

I have knit and written 24 original patterns for a big pattern book.

But it's done. I do still have to do some pattern editing, and get everything sent to the publisher- but that's the easy part. It's almost done. All the photos are taken, just waiting for some to be edited. Then it's up to the publisher.

I know it's still quite a ways away from being in print, but my big part is pretty much done. And I 'm very pleased with the end results.

All 24 of them.

I hope you will be too.

"Knitting Your Family Together"
Look for it in 2014.


1 comment:

Lupie said...

A Lesser Known Skein knit designer and book writer! I think we will have to kick you out of the group for being too known. I will buy a signed copy.