Monday, August 4, 2008

Secret Knitting Partially Revealed!

So I finally get to share what I have been working so very hard on the last month! I can't show you pictures, b/c that is still a secret; but I can tell you------ I have been designing socks for a new sock club for The Unique Sheep. It is very exciting, and I must say, I am REALLY excited about these designs! They are all inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of The Rings. The club starts in February, but for the purpose of providing the best possible quality, sign-ups are limited. Go here for more information.

2 comments:

Iron Needles said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment. And I enjoyed checking out yours. Beautiful photo for your header. Where is that? I had 3 littles ones about the same years apart as yours. I so remember the business! I will check back.

lizzzknits said...

I too love your opening header. So Peaceful. Looks like a lovely place to knit.