Saturday, December 27, 2008

End of the Year

Well, Christmas has come and gone again. I think the kids had a good time. It was a little disappointing; as no grandparents could come as planned. The weather was just too harsh.
But other than that, we had a great time. :-)

YS got some Knight Dress-Up, which seems to be one of the favorites this year. I love the way he wears the helmet, it cracks me up!


DD got her wishes- an umbrella and a stuffed horse. For whatever reason, she loves umbrellas, and promises to take better care of it this year!

ES is very happy with his little hand-held Cars game. I am so glad he figured out how to turn it down!! :-)



And Joel liked his gifts too! I designed this Ivy Cap on the "knit" as it were, and it worked pretty well for only having pictures to go by. It's a prototype, though, and I will be improving this pattern for sure before I put it up for sale!!




(He's so sweet to let me take pictures!! He really doesn't like it...)



And this is the dk basic black beanie. It turned out absolute perfection!!! I am so incredibly happy about it!! This is another I want to duplicate. I need to get better about writing the pattern as I knit it.........
Now I am working on a gorgeous merino scarf for Joel and some socks for me. I need them!! I have 3 pairs of socks now, and some of those have holes. I'd rather use my yarn and make some than go spend more money on socks....
One of my Christmas presents was the new Skatechurch T-shirt. Check it out here. It's exciting for me, b/c that is my husband on the shirt. That picture was taken on the Canada trip- the original shows my name on the board. Fun!!! I think it's cute that my husband who tries so hard to not be in pictures is now pictured on a shirt. :-)


3 comments:

Lupie said...

I wish you and your family a happy and most of all healthy New Year!

Bercik & Agatka said...

Someone should do something about the pictures I keep finding of him at the post office.

bunnits said...

Just stopping by to say Happy New Year! Keep up the good work.