Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Official

This post is only 5 days late. Forgive me, it's been busy here!
Anyway...... I am officially listed as a teacher for the Sock Summit!! And here is the comprehensive list of bio's.
I am honored, humbled, and shocked to be on a list with these amazing people! I'm not published yet, much less have my own book or line of knitwear (unless the LotR club counts.....;D). I'm really not quite sure how I got there. It's amazing. I am so looking forward to being in the same room with these people- I'm just going to soak it all in, and learn as much as possible!

3 comments:

bunnits said...

Very cool! Congratulations and have fun.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!

Lupie said...

So many sick families around!
Hope all are feeling better.
Even sick your knitting is great!