Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Some Knitting

Remember this post I wrote- way back in April or so?  About the brown Celtic Gryphon socks?? Well, it took me a full year, but I finally finished this pair of socks!!!! I have 2 matching socks, just in time for when I need to start wearing socks again. I can't believe how long it took me to make them. It has just been such a busy year!

Last month, I also knit a couple of baby hats.
They were the same:
Except that one had a longer cuff- as I misread the pattern. 2" is a lot more than 1/2". Oops. But it still turned out cute. I'm going to have to knit some more here very soon. There are so many new babies expected! So sweet and fun. I love knitting baby stuff. It's so fast- because it's so small....

And, I also finally finished a big sweater! One that should have taken me 6 weeks, but took more like 4 months because of the move and school starting....
So here is a sneak preview- this pattern will be coming out in my book next year, look for it!

(Doesn't it look nice on my handsome hubby? ;D)

1 comment:

Nimrodita said...

Very nice! I think maybe my darling might need one...down the road a ways...