Monday, July 18, 2011

The Utimate Knitting Bag is for more than Knitting

I came home from a playdate for the kids to find this in a box on my front step-
It is a Jordana Paige bag. This is the Rio.

I've already filled it. It'll be my Sock Summit bag. When I take the diapers out, there'll be room for extra yarn and needles as well as some samples for my classes. I love this bag! I think this just may be the first of a collection of Jordana Paige bags that I own. I have to say these are the best designed knitting bags I've ever found. It triples as a knitting bag/purse/diaper bag for me.

I've got my notions, crochet hook for mistakes, current small knitting project, wallet, business cards, sunglasses, emergency meds, diapers, wipes, cell phone, mace, hand lotion, Purell, chapstick, gauge ruler, pens, patterns, and there's still room for more.

What's in your knitting bag?

No comments: