Monday, September 17, 2012

Here we go again!

We started school last Monday. I had forgotten just how busy that makes me. I believe the only things I accomplished last week were cooking and teaching. It is a good thing I have kids to help me with the cleaning!

It was a good week. It took us a couple of days to get back in the swing of things, but by Friday, we were feeling comfortable and back in the routine.

For some of us, more than comfortable. Ian enjoys math so much that he would get up in the morning and just start doing it- before breakfast, even!
Friday, Joel's parents took us on a mini-vacation. We went to Cannon Beach and enjoyed the play, You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, by the Coaster Theater (it was so good, and the kids loved it! Even Milo stayed awake for the whole thing), then to spend the night at a house in Seaside.

The house was great- although, it was apparently not built for tall people:

 Some beach time on Saturday:






And home again for a most excellent birthday party for the now 9 year old Ian on Sunday:
(Thank you, Diane, for the most excellent photos!)

And here we go again! Happy Monday!

No comments: