Thursday, August 30, 2012

Horsing Around

Ever since we found out we were moving and might be, possibly, able to paint the house the way we wanted, my daughter has had big plans for her room. We finally got to do it.

Before: (this looks very blue. The walls are actually purple.)
Now, we only did one wall. She likes the existing purple, and her plans work best for just one wall. She is also, at this moment, using up my leftover red on 2 walls in her closet.

During:

Completed:
She seems to be a very happy girl this afternoon. :)

And I am happy, because the only paint we bought for this was a small quantity of brown. The rest of the colors are leftovers from other rooms that were painted before we moved in. I love leftovers!

Now I have to figure out how to copy Ian's picture that he wants on his wall....

No comments: